Automatic e-Alerts and Texts from White River Credit Union
With e-alerts you can keep track of your account balances and banking activity. Would you like to know when your balance falls below a certain amount, or your direct-deposit paycheck is deposited in your account? Know within minutes when that big check you wrote gets cashed, or a scheduled automatic withdrawal or loan payment happens.
Choose between the alerts going to email, or as a text message to your cell phone. E-alerts are easy to set up and will give you peace of mind knowing how and when your transactions are happening.
- To set up alerts for your WRCU Visa card, go to the EZCard site and set them up from there.
- To set up alerts for BillPay, log in to online banking, then go to BillPay. Alerts are under the My Account tab.
With e-alerts you can set them up just the way you want them.
- Choose which accounts to monitor.
- See when your balance goes above or below an amount you set.
- Get an alert when money is withdrawn or added to your accounts.
- Be notified if your share draft or WRCU debit card balance gets low, before you overdraft.
- Change the alert delivery method between text and email at any time.
- Turn notifications on or off whenever you want.
In order to use e-alerts, you have to be using Mobicint online banking. You also must have an email address registered in Mobicint. While you are at it, why not switch to e-statements and save the $3.00/month service charge for paper statements?
How to set up e-alerts
If you have an email address already set up in Mobicint online banking:
- Log in to Mobicint and expand the three-line menu icon ≡ Go to User Profile/Settings, and choose edit email. Verify the email is accurate, you can edit or add an email address or text number in this screen also.
- Check the box for e-alerts.
- Read the disclosure, you can print it if you want. You must agree to the disclosure to use e-alerts.
- Click Submit.
- Go to Services/e-alerts under the three-line menu.
- Configure alerts the way you want, and click submit. Repeat for each alert.
- Once you create some alerts, you can edit or delete them from the e-alerts screen.
- Did you sign up for e-statements?
If you do not have an email address set up in Mobicint Online Banking, follow these instructions:
- Log in to Mobicint and expand the three-line menu icon ≡ Go to User Profile/Settings, and choose edit email..
- Select the blue “Add Email” button to add an e-mail address.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to enter your e-mail address. Follow the instructions in this pop-up, including clicking the “continue” button to finalize your entry.
- Set up e-alerts as described above.