Eliminate Your Monthly Service Fee by Using E-Statements
You must be using online banking from WRCU to set up electronic statements. Once set up for e-statements, you will get a monthly email notification that your statement is ready for viewing in a secure area on our on-line banking site, FlexTeller. You will be able to see back statements as well as the current ones.
If you are using a mobile device, please click the link to go to our regular site, or do this from a computer.
Here is a short video that will walk you through the steps to set up your account to receive e-statements.
What's in the video:
- Log into the WRCU on-line banking site
- Once logged in, under the “Services” tab, select “View Statements”
- On the left-hand side of the next page select "Email Preferences"
In order to change your statement receipt preference to you must have an e-mail set up. This a regulatory requirement.
If you do not have a valid e-mail set up in Email Preferences:
- Select the green “Add” button to add an e-mail address.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to enter your e-mail address. Follow the instructions in this pop-up, including clicking the “continue” button to finalize your entry.
If you already have or just set up a valid e-mail address:
- Check the box to the right of your e-mail address (directly under “Statements”) and select the “Save” button to the right of the box you just checked. Once you select the “Save” button, it will disappear once the save is successful.
- Directly below your e-mail, there is the following paragraph: “If you setup your emails for statements you will automatically be signed up to receive statements via email. If you would like to manually change your statement delivery method, click here”. At the end of this paragraph, click on the word here.
- On the next page, check the box in front of “Email” and click on the “Submit” button. Make sure that the box in front of “Normal Mail” is not checked
- Once your submission is successful, the page will note that “Your statement settings have been saved”
Be sure to update your email address any time it changes.
Congratulations and thank you! You have now successfully shut off the delivery of a paper copy of your statement via regular mail.
Note: In the event our e-mail to you to notify you of your statement availability is returned to us as undelivered, we will try to contact you to obtain a valid e-mail address.